TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CUSTOMERS
1. Order limits are applicable to this offering.
2. All information provided by the Customer to sa.africaemart.com is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
3. All goods are procured, supplied, made available and distributed by sellers whom you have bought them from.
4. As per sa.africaemart.com conditions of doing business:
i. Orders made are payable by the customer by way of debit card and credit card;
ii. goods are be paid for in S.A Rands,
iii. a transaction cannot be cancelled once goods have been collected by a recipient;
iv. should the goods be defective, a refund can be requested provided that the goods are returned in its original packaging;
v. goods cannot be returned if
1. the goods have been used and/or consumed and
2. food safety and hygiene regulations have been compromised;
vi. goods listed are subject to availability as indicated by sa.africaemart.com Limited;
vii. no transaction will be accepted where there is a material error in the description and/or price of any goods;
viii. packaging of goods may vary from the images of goods ordered;
ix. no substitution of the goods shall be permitted;
x. any order paid for and not collected by a recipient within 30 (thirty) days from the date of payment will be cancelled. The value of such orders will be refunded into the customer’s wallet;
xi. Where the customer requires the delivery of bulk orders to a recipient’s location, the cost of delivery will be included in the purchase price of such order unless stated otherwise from sa.africaemart.com Limited;
xii. In the event that bulk orders made cannot be fulfilled due to low stock or other operational challenges, payment made for such orders will be refunded to the customer;
xiii. Refunds will be paid in the same way as settlement was effected (i.e.) debit and credit card refund; and
xiv. Customer service should be contacted for any refund queries firstname.lastname@example.org